Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hi All!!

I am traveling!!!  Leaving on Saturday, to arrive on Monday.  The great news is that I get to be with Violet on her fourth birthday!!  I am so very excited about this fact.  I luckily have the funds I need for travel, very luckily since they only gave me 4 days notice before I had to leave.  I am also lucky that my boss is very understanding and excited for me.  The scary thing is that I don't have any of what I need to pay my agency upon my return, so I am again asking for help.  I will be posting an online auction tomorrow, which will hopefully generate some interest.  My FSP will need to read $6576 for me to be able to make this payment!  I specifically request that, if so led, people could donate $4.00 on September 17th in honor of Violet's fourth birthday!  I appreciate all the help, prayers and donations I have received from the RR community, because I could not have come this far without all of you!!

I AM SO EXCITED TO FINALLY MEET MY LITTLE ANGEL!!!


1 comment: