Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sad news

My stepfather passed away suddenly Monday afternoon.  He and my mother had been married close to 32 years, and he died of a massive heart attack as she was trying to get him into the car to take him to the doctor.  He will be greatly missed.  He was a great supporter of me in various capacities over the years, and he was an avid supporter of me adopting Violet.  I am very sad that he will never get to meet her, and she him.

If you could keep our family in your prayers during this time, it would be greatly appreciated.  I am hoping to travel next month or so for the "Gotcha trip" and believe I am about $4500 short of being fully funded...which is amazing, considering where I was when I met Violet in September.  Your continued support is appreciated!

Thank you all!

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment