Saturday, January 9, 2016

More donations!!

Hi All!!

I just checked my FSP a couple of days ago, and it had climbed by about $10.00.  I checked today, and another $3,100.00 had been donated!  I don't know who has been donating so much lately, but you know who you are, and you are truly appreciated!  What it means to me is, I get to fulfill a lifelong dream of being a Mama.  What it means to Violet is, she only has to spend another month or two in an orphanage, and gets to come home to a family that loves her more than anything else in the world!

I made a promise a week or so ago that when my FSP reaches $12,500.00, I will reveal the name that has finally been chosen for her once she's adopted.  We are less than $250.00 away from that goal now, and I will keep my promise!  I had originally planned to wait until Gotcha Day to reveal her name, but not now!!

Once my thermometer reaches $20,000.00, I should be fully funded (which will include plane tickets for both me and my sister, and one for Violet to come home)!

I really think Violet and I are perfect for each other.  She has so much energy that she'll keep my running, which will make my doctor happy!  I have always wanted a little girl, and since I was about 19, have fantasized about having a little girl with Down syndrome, so she's already everything I ever wanted!!  She loves to cuddle and rock, loves to play with kitchen utensils, and loves to eat cake.  She loves to play in the water, so I believe she will love the ocean as much as I do.  My sister (although she would never admit it) is almost as excited to get her home as I am...so once again, we are all very grateful for everything you all have done for us!!

Please keep us in your prayers and positive thoughts!  You will forever be in ours, as we could never truly repay you for all you have done!!  Blessings on you and yours~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment