It has always been hard for me to ask for help, but I am pleading for it now. This is Violet...a pic from about a little over a year ago. I have committed to her and have been trying to get to her...and it has not been smooth sailing!! I had hoped to be able to send my dossier to her country in Eastern Europe in the beginning of June, but my agency said I need to have it to them by May 25th or my adoption proceedings will be canceled. I am about $2500 short for that!! I need the money in hand by May 22nd, so I can overnight everything to my agency and they can get it by the 25th. I don't want to give up...but will have no choice without that money. Please say a prayer for Violet and I, and any help is appreciated!!
I was excited to get an update on her Monday! She is walking and potty trained and had heart surgery in December...they sent me a video (unfortunately, I am unable to share it...country rules) and she is looking so terrific!! I cannot wait until I can get to her beautiful home country and learn about her...I am so in love!!
If you are able to make donations...please make them to my paypal account firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blessings to all and thank you for any help you can offer!