Friday, May 8, 2015

I need help!!

It has always been hard for me to ask for help, but I am pleading for it now.  This is Violet...a pic from about a little over a year ago.  I have committed to her and have been trying to get to her...and it has not been smooth sailing!!  I had hoped to be able to send my dossier to her country in Eastern Europe in the beginning of June, but my agency said I need to have it to them by May 25th or my adoption proceedings will be canceled.  I am about $2500 short for that!!  I need the money in hand by May 22nd, so I can overnight everything to my agency and they can get it by the 25th.  I don't want to give up...but will have no choice without that money. Please say a prayer for Violet and I, and any help is appreciated!!

I was excited to get an update on her Monday!  She is walking and potty trained and had heart surgery in December...they sent me a video (unfortunately, I am unable to share it...country rules) and she is looking so terrific!!  I cannot wait until I can get to her beautiful home country and learn about her...I am so in love!!

If you are able to make donations...please make them to my paypal account lorialicat@aol.com.

Blessings to all and thank you for any help you can offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment