Friday, January 29, 2016

Nervous!!

Hello,

First of all, I don't know what is wrong with my thermometer, but it should say that my goal is $20,000, and that I have so far raised about $10,100...I don't know what it's issue is, but I will work on it!

Second...I thought that I had to update my home study for my USCIS renewal...turns out, I need a whole new home study!!  $700.  My home study agency is very good to me...normally they would have charged $1400, but they gave me a discount.  I am eternally grateful.  But it needs to be in to the USCIS people by February 9...they promise me that we can do it!!  They are really good to me, and I believe it will happen.

I am really hoping my sister can accompany me on the trip...she is nervous about flying, but would love the opportunity to visit a foreign country.  Our only obstacle will be if we can afford a ticket for her.

I do have a Facebook auction at which you will hopefully take a look.  I appreciate all bids, and I have some great items without bids!!

I appreciate all who have donated, prayed, and sent good thoughts our way.  I am so looking forward to bringing my little Violet home...and once again, when my FSP reaches $12,500, I will reveal her new name!!

Cheers!

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment